Syngency's WordPress plugin allows you to display your model divisions and model profiles on your WordPress site, with them synced in real-time from your Syngency account.
Follow these steps to get up and running with Syngency and WordPress:
2. In Syngency, enable API access by checking the box under Settings > API:
3. Copy the API Key to your clipboard, and click Save.
4. From the Plugins menu in WordPress, click Add New.
5. Click the Upload link, and then the Choose File button. Locate the plugin's ZIP file you downloaded in Step 1 on your computer, then click Install Now.
6. Once the plugin has installed you will see a Syngency tab under the Settings menu in WordPress.
7. You will need to paste your API Key and enter your Syngency domain here, in order for WordPress to connect to your Syngency account. It should look something like this:
8. You can now use the following shortcodes in your WordPress content editor, to display Syngency content.
List models in your "Models" division:
Display the profile, galleries, and measurements for Hannah Smith: