Syngency can seamlessly sync your invoiced bookings, contact and model data with QuickBooks Online, reducing admin, and saving you time each day.
To connect Syngency to QuickBooks Online, follow these steps:
1. Click Settings in the main menu:
2. In the Settings side menu, click the Accounts tab:
3. At the bottom of the Accounts tab, select "QuickBooks" from the Accounts Integration dropdown, then click Save.
4. When the page reloads, click on the new QuickBooks tab that has appeared at at the bottom of the Settings side menu, under the heading "Accounts Integration":
5. You will need to connect to QuickBooks and select the company you wish to sync with your Syngency account. To do this, click the "Connect to QuickBooks" button:
6. A popup window will appear, and if you aren't already signed in to QuickBooks, you will be prompted to do this first.
Once you are signed in, a screen will appear requesting your permission to connect your QuickBooks company account to Syngency:
Click the Connect button, and after a few short moments you will see the "Syngency and QuickBooks are now connected" message, and will be redirected back to Syngency.
7. Click on the QuickBooks tab again, and you can now assign the various transaction types in Syngency (labels on the left), with the corresponding accounts in QuickBooks (dropdown list on the right).
If you haven't set these up in QuickBooks yet, you can download our Chart of Accounts defaults which you can easily import into QuickBooks.
8. Once you've finished mapping your chart of accounts, click Save and you're alll done!
Now when you set a booking's status to Invoiced, the invoice will be created in QuickBooks, along with the client's contact data and model data synced to QuickBooks.
Note: Once you have followed these steps, and have successfully connected QuickBooks with Syngency, we recommend you Sync your QuickBooks Customers and Vendors.