Now you can add MailChimp to Syngency to make emailing your models and contacts easy!
What is MailChimp?
MailChimp is simply the best way to send emails to large groups.
More than 10 million people use it to design and send 600 million emails every day.
How will MailChimp help me?
Rather than jumping between contact lists and inboxes, MailChimp will help you email large groups of people whether they’re clients, models, talent or photographers.
It’s all about keeping everyone informed and on the same page so everything runs smoothly.
How does it work?
When you sign up for MailChimp you can ‘add’ it to Syngency.
Integrating MailChimp with Syngency will seamlessly sync your models and contacts to your new mailing lists.
You can also use MailChimp’s easy drag and drop designer to create email templates that match your agency’s style.
MailChimp offers a variety of plans:
MailChimp’s Free Forever plan allows you to send up to 2,000 emails a month to up to 12,000 contacts.
How to get MailChimp:
For Mailchimp to be available across the whole agency, someone with an Administrator-level Syngency account needs to sign up for MailChimp and connect it to Syngency.
If you haven’t already created a MailChimp account, click here to sign up for free.
How to connect Mailchimp to Syngency:
Once your MailChimp account is ready to go, follow these simple steps to connect it to Syngency.
1. Click Settings in the main menu:
2. In the Settings side menu, click the MailChimp tab under "Add-Ons":
3. On the MailChimp page that appears, click the Connect to MailChimp button:
4. You will then be redirected to the MailChimp site, where you will be prompted to login with your MailChimp username and password:
5. After successfully logging in to your account, you will be redirected back to Syngency, where your MailChimp settings are now displayed:
6. The Lists section will show the subscriber lists you have created so far in MailChimp, and you can select which Contact Types, Model Divisions, or Model Groups you would like to automatically subscribe to each list:
When you select a list for the first time, and click Save, all of the contacts or models who belong to that group are instantly synced to MailChimp.
As you add more models or contacts to that group in Syngency, they will also be added to the list.