It’s easy to add Notes to a Casting Call
- Click on the Notes tab and click Add Note at the bottom right of the screen and you will be able to add a Note to the Casting Call
- This note is internal only and will not be added to any sendouts
- In the top right corner of the note is a time and date stamp which pertains to the last time it was opened and edited
- Once a Note has been added to a Casting Call it can easily be viewd in the Notes tab, and there a tally will also appear showing how many Notes have been added
It’s just as simple to add Attachments to a Casting Call
- Click on the Attachments tab and click Add Attachment at the bottom right of the screen and you will be able to upload Attachments to the Casting Call by either dragging the attachment into the pop up window or selecing it from your files
2. Attachments are Time and Date marked when they were uploaded to the Casting Call
3. When you go to Send the Casting Call details to Talent, any attachments will automatically send out to talent with the casting details.
Please note: this only applies if the casting call does NOT have groups
4. If your casting call has groups, you need to select which attachments you would like to send out with which group.