You've opted to start using our Talent Portal and Talent Mobile App for Syngency - great!
Follow the below steps to set up your talent so that they can start using it.
The steps below outline activation for individual Talent Portal accounts, please see this article on how to Activate Talent Portal accounts for an entire Division, Office, or Group.
- In a Talent's Profile under Contact make sure they have a Primary Email filled out (and that it is the correct email address). Important please note: This email address needs to be unique to that ONE talent. If you have several talent using the same primary emails address (such as family members) you need to amend these to make them unique.
2. In the Talent Profile scroll to the bottom of the page until you get to the Syngency Login box on the left side of your screen
3. In the Syngency Login box, click the Activate Account button. A pop up window will appear with an auto populated email to send to your talent with all the information they need to log into their account.
4. You are able to customise and amend this email if you wish to. However, please make sure all the login details remain unchanged.
5. Press Send Invite once you are ready for your talent to activate their account from their end.
5. In the email talent are sent, they will receive instructions and a hyperlink to take them to a web page to set up their password.
6. Once they have created their password and clicked on Save they are ready to access their Talent Portal and the Syngency Mobile App if they are using this also.
7. IMPORTANT: The URL for talent to access their Talent Portal is the same Syngency admin URL that an agent uses to log in to their admin site. So if an agency is called "Space", the URL for talent to access their portal will be: https://space.syngency.com/admin
8. The Talent Portal is now ready to go for your talent.